SequoiaDB is a distributed document-oriented NewSQL database designed for high concurrent, high throughput OLTP workloads, with built-in sharding and redundancy.
#What is SequoiaDB?
SequoiaDB is a distributed NoSQL database management system designed for high availability and scalable performance. It is based on a distributed memory-centric architecture with a shared-nothing approach, which allows it to provide high throughput and low latency for read and write operations.
#SequoiaDB Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of SequoiaDB are:
- High scalability and performance
- ACID compliance for distributed transactions
- Support for sharding and data partitioning
- Built-in real-time analytics capabilities
- Automatic failover and recovery
- Multi-language support for data access
Some of the use-cases for SequoiaDB include:
- Real-time big data processing and analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) data management and processing
- Financial services and trading applications
- E-commerce platforms with high traffic and large amounts of data
- Healthcare data management and analysis
- Telecommunications network monitoring and management
SequoiaDB is a highly scalable and performant distributed NoSQL database management system with ACID compliance and built-in analytics capabilities, suitable for a variety of use-cases including big data processing, IoT data management, and financial services.