CTemplate File Templating
CTemplate is a C++ library for creating templates for structured data formats such as HTML, XML, JSON, and others. It provides a simple yet powerful template language for generating text from data.
- Github Topic:ctemplate
#What is CTemplate?
CTemplate is a C++ template engine that allows developers to generate text output from template files by using placeholders that can be dynamically filled with data. It is designed to be fast and lightweight, making it a popular choice among C++ developers who need to generate dynamic content from template files.
#CTemplate Key Features
Some of the most recognizable features of CTemplate include:
- Fast and efficient performance.
- Supports a wide range of template formats, including HTML, XML, and plain text.
- Provides a simple and intuitive syntax for creating templates.
- Supports complex expressions and control structures.
- Offers a powerful set of built-in functions for manipulating data.
- Provides a robust caching mechanism to improve performance.
Some of the most common use cases for CTemplate include:
- Generating dynamic HTML content for web applications.
- Creating customized reports and documents.
- Generating code or configuration files.
- Generating database queries.
- Generating test data for software testing.
- Generating documentation.
CTemplate is a C++ template engine that offers features such as fast and efficient performance, support for multiple template formats, complex expressions and control structures, built-in functions, caching mechanism. Its use cases include generating HTML content, reports, code or configuration files, database queries, test data, and documentation.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.