- Github Topic:import-map
#What is Importmap?
#Importmap Key Features
Most recognizable Importmap features include:
- Easy management of external module dependencies.
- Supports code-splitting for optimized performance.
- Eliminates the need for bundling, thereby reducing the build time.
- Allows developers to override imported modules, thereby simplifying debugging and development.
- Enhances the security of web applications by preventing script injection attacks.
Some of the Importmap use-cases are:
- Optimizing the loading time and performance of web applications.
- Enhancing the security of web applications by preventing script injection attacks.
- Enabling selective importing of code, thereby reducing the bundle size and improving performance.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.