Caddy Web Server
Caddy is a powerful, enterprise-ready, open-source web server with automatic HTTPS written in Go. It is easy to use, includes many features out-of-the-box, and can be extended with plugins.
- Github Topic:caddy-web-server
#What is Caddy?
Caddy is an open-source HTTP/2 web server that is designed to be fast, easy to use, and highly configurable. It provides automatic HTTPS encryption by default and offers a modern approach to web server configuration that simplifies the setup and deployment process for developers.
#Caddy Key Features
Most recognizable Caddy features include:
- Automatic HTTPS encryption by default
- HTTP/2 support for faster website performance
- Easy-to-use configuration with Caddyfile syntax
- Automatic SSL certificate provisioning and renewal through Let’s Encrypt
- Advanced security features such as rate limiting, IP whitelisting, and HTTP authentication
- Built-in support for serving static files, proxying, and CGI execution
Some of the Caddy use-cases are:
- Serving static and dynamic content for websites
- Hosting web applications and APIs
- Implementing reverse proxying and load balancing
- Providing secure connections through HTTPS encryption
- Deploying microservices and serverless architectures
- Providing advanced security features for web applications
Caddy is an open-source HTTP/2 web server that provides automatic HTTPS encryption, HTTP/2 support, an easy-to-use configuration with Caddyfile syntax, and advanced security features. It is commonly used for serving static and dynamic content, hosting web applications and APIs, implementing reverse proxying and load balancing, providing secure connections through HTTPS encryption, deploying microservices and serverless architectures, and providing advanced security features for web applications.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.