Lean Programming Language
Lean is an open source interactive theorem prover and programming language in which users can write mathematics and proofs in a formal and structured way.
Lean external tutorials
Awesome Lean tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- Lean for BeginnersLevel: Beginner. By: Liam Bates. Duration: 4 hours.A video tutorial series on the basics of Lean programming
- Lean Programming Language IntroductionLevel: Beginner. By: Devin Balkcom. Duration: 30 minutes.A short video introduction to Lean programming language
- Lean Prover TutorialLevel: Beginner. By: The Lean Community. Duration: Variable.Official tutorial and documentation for the Lean programming language.
- Logic and Proof in LeanLevel: Intermediate. By: Kevin Buzzard. Duration: Variable.Course on logic and proof in the Lean programming language.
- The Lean Theorem ProverLevel: Beginner. By: The Lean Prover community. The official website of Lean, with documentation, tutorials, and examples
- Theorem Proving in LeanLevel: Intermediate. By: Kevin Buzzard, Mohammad Pedramfar. Duration: 40 hours.A comprehensive introduction to theorem proving in Lean
- Theorem Proving in Lean (video series)Level: Intermediate. By: Kevin Buzzard. A series of video lectures on the basics of theorem proving in Lean, including installation and setup, tactics, and using the standard library.