Reason Programming Language
ReasonML is a syntax extension of the OCaml programming language designed to make it easier to write large-scale, type-safe code for front-end web development. It is developed by Facebook, and combines functional and object-oriented programming paradigms.
Reason external tutorials
Awesome Reason tutorials and guides from all over the Internet.
- Advanced ReasonReact PatternsLevel: Beginner. By: Nik Graf. Duration: 1 hour.An advanced tutorial on using ReasonReact, covering topics such as abstracting components, handling errors, and more.
- Building Web Applications with ReasonMLLevel: Intermediate. By: Thomas Rueckstiess. Duration: 2.5 hours.A course on using ReasonML to build web applications, including using ReasonReact to build the UI and communicating with a backend API.
- Introduction to ReasonMLLevel: Beginner. By: Nik Graf. Duration: 1 hour.An Egghead.io course that covers the basics of ReasonML, including types, functions, and pattern matching.
- ReasonML BasicsLevel: Beginner. By: Nik Graf. Duration: 1 hour.Introduction to ReasonML basics
- ReasonML Crash CourseLevel: Beginner. By: Brad Woods. Duration: 1 hour.A beginner-friendly video tutorial covering the fundamentals of ReasonML.
- ReasonML Official DocsLevel: Beginner. By: Facebook. Official documentation for ReasonML
- ReasonML Video Tutorial SeriesLevel: Intermediate. By: Ben Awad. Duration: 4 hours.Video tutorial series for ReasonML