A localization library for Angular.
#What is ngx-translate?2
ngx-translate is an open-source internationalization (i18n) library for Angular applications that provides a simple and powerful approach to translate web applications into multiple languages. It was built to handle translation in a more efficient and user-friendly manner in Angular projects.
#ngx-translate Key Features
Most recognizable ngx-translate features include:
- Provides a translation service that can be used to translate strings in templates, components, services, etc.
- Supports interpolation of variables in translated strings.
- Offers a powerful set of APIs for loading translations from various sources like JSON files, databases, and HTTP requests.
- Comes with built-in support for pluralization and gender-specific translations.
- Supports lazy loading of translations for improved performance.
- Provides integration with popular Angular features like pipes and directives.
Some of the ngx-translate use-cases are:
- Multi-lingual web applications that require translation of content into different languages.
- Websites that are intended for global audiences and need to cater to different language preferences.
- Applications that are required to be internationalized but don’t want to sacrifice performance for translation.
ngx-translate is an i18n library for Angular applications that provides an easy and efficient way to translate web applications into multiple languages with powerful features and flexible integration.