A localization library for Angular.
- Github Topic:ngx-translate
#What is ngx-translate?2
ngx-translate is an open-source internationalization (i18n) library for Angular applications that provides a simple and powerful approach to translate web applications into multiple languages. It was built to handle translation in a more efficient and user-friendly manner in Angular projects.
#ngx-translate Key Features
Most recognizable ngx-translate features include:
- Provides a translation service that can be used to translate strings in templates, components, services, etc.
- Supports interpolation of variables in translated strings.
- Offers a powerful set of APIs for loading translations from various sources like JSON files, databases, and HTTP requests.
- Comes with built-in support for pluralization and gender-specific translations.
- Supports lazy loading of translations for improved performance.
- Provides integration with popular Angular features like pipes and directives.
Some of the ngx-translate use-cases are:
- Multi-lingual web applications that require translation of content into different languages.
- Websites that are intended for global audiences and need to cater to different language preferences.
- Applications that are required to be internationalized but don’t want to sacrifice performance for translation.
ngx-translate is an i18n library for Angular applications that provides an easy and efficient way to translate web applications into multiple languages with powerful features and flexible integration.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.