A gettext localization plugin for Vue.js 2.0
- Github Topic:vue-gettext
#What is Vue-gettext?2
Vue-gettext is an i18n library designed specifically for Vue.js applications. It allows developers to translate their applications into different languages by providing a set of tools and methods to manage translations. Vue-gettext is designed to be easy to use, and it integrates seamlessly with Vue.js applications.
#Vue-gettext Key Features
Most recognizable Vue-gettext features include:
- Easy to use API for managing translations
- Supports gettext and GNU gettext translation formats
- Can extract strings from your Vue.js templates and source code automatically
- Integrates with Vue.js components and templates to enable dynamic translations
- Provides a set of Vue.js directives for displaying translated text
- Supports pluralization and gender forms in translations
Some of the Vue-gettext use-cases are:
- Localizing Vue.js applications for different languages
- Creating multilingual websites with Vue.js
- Supporting different languages in Vue.js mobile applications
- Building internationalized Vue.js applications for global audiences
Vue-gettext is an i18n library that provides developers with an easy way to manage translations for their Vue.js applications. It offers a rich set of features and tools for translating applications into different languages and can be used for a wide range of use-cases.
Try hix.dev now
Simplify project configuration.
DRY during initialization.
Prevent the technical debt, easily.