Rust-WebSocket Web Sockets
Rust-WebSocket is a WebSocket (RFC6455) library written in Rust.
#What is Rust-WebSocket?
Rust-WebSocket is a Rust library that provides a WebSocket implementation. It is designed to be simple, fast, and lightweight, and it provides an API that is easy to use.
#Rust-WebSocket Key Features
Most recognizable Rust-WebSocket features include:
- Support for both client and server WebSocket implementations
- High-performance design, thanks to Rust’s low-level control and memory safety guarantees
- A simple and intuitive API that makes it easy to use and integrate into existing projects
- Support for both text and binary message types
- Extensive test coverage to ensure the library is reliable and secure
- Actively maintained and regularly updated to ensure compatibility with the latest web standards
Some of the Rust-WebSocket use-cases are:
- Real-time communication applications, such as chat rooms, multiplayer games, or collaborative editing tools
- Web applications that require bidirectional communication between the client and server, such as real-time updates or streaming data
- Internet of Things (IoT) applications that require low-latency, high-performance communication between devices
Rust-WebSocket is a fast, lightweight, and easy-to-use WebSocket library for Rust that is suitable for a wide range of real-time communication and IoT applications.